miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2022

Tv shows and Series

Hello everyone, I hope you are well!

In the post of this week I am going to tell you about my favorite series: "Anne with an E".

"Anne with an E" is a series based on the novel "Anne of Green Gables". The story is set in a Canadian town on the late 19th century. It is about the adventures of Anne Shirley, a girl with red hair. She speaks her mind and does what she likes with passion and dedication. She is a dreamer and spends most of her time creating fantasies, and her greatest wish is to have a family. During the series the protagonist finds her own obstacles and limitations but she learns to overcome them.

I really like this series because the story is very interesting and the landscapes are very beautiful and natural. This is the kind of series I like.

Another series that I would like to see is "Gilmore Girls", but I do not really watch many series or Tv shows because I cannot sit still for long.

I am waiting for the holidays to see all the pending series. I hope it will be soon because I am very tired and I want to have a few days to do the things that I like.

Have you already seen "Anne with an E"? Did you like it? Write a comment about it!

And well, this is all for now. Thank you very much for reading my post. Good bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. I have heard very good comments about this serie, I have it on my list to watch in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow!!! I love the Anne with an A series and its main character <3 let's do an Anne marathon!!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

Hello everyone!, I hope you are well. I'm excited to share this new post with you because the year is almost over. I can't believe i...