miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2022

A country I would like to Visit

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new post. I am so excited because this week I will write to you about a country I would like to visit.

Is very hard to decide only one country because each of these unique and special. My favourite country obviusly is Chile, however, I really want to visit United States with my sister. I know that there are better places, but I want to go to Harry Potter theme park located in Orlando, Florida. I know only a few things about it, but I love Harry Potter movies since I was child and I really like to travel with my sister. My best friend visited this place and she said that is magic and not easy to describe with words. I would like to visit all the park to enjoy the games and take a lot of beautiful pictures.

Also, I would like to study in United States because there are a very nice universities and I really like to learn new things, it sounds very exciting!


I hope you enjoyed this post! I see you the next week. Bye!



 

6 comentarios:

  1. That sounds super fun. I heard that there are many theme parks in Orlando that are pretty cool.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love the Harry Potter saga <3, definitely sounds like a wonderful trip.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also love the Harry Potter saga, it would be amazing to visit the theme park, I hope you achieve your dream of visiting the USA with your sister :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It must be a great experience to study at a recognized university in the United States, I hope you can do it someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My mother's dream is also to visit Orlando

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would also visit the USA to go to a them park, in my case it would be the avengers campus.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

Hello everyone!, I hope you are well. I'm excited to share this new post with you because the year is almost over. I can't believe i...