miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2022

Practice Post

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. Today I will tell you about the best place to visit in Santiago.

I'm lying... I can't tell you about the best place in Santiago, because I don't live here, I'm from Chiloé, so I don't know the city, and sadly I have visited only two places: the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy where I study and the Costanera Center. Still, I love the Costanera Center because is a big building and there are a lot of interesting things, I have never see anything like this. Definitively I recommend it (but I think everyone has already visited this place).

Other thing that I love of Santiago is all the means of transportation to move around the city, and definitively my favorite is the subway, because I never been there before, it was too fast and very exciting.

I hope you liked my post. You can leave a comment about what you think.

I see you in the next blog, bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. I also do not live here in santiago, so when I first go to the subway I was quite surprised by the speed of this one.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was in high school I used to go with friends to the Costanera Center to watch movies at the cinema, it's a very nice place.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

Hello everyone!, I hope you are well. I'm excited to share this new post with you because the year is almost over. I can't believe i...