miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2022

The best Holidays

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new blog, today I will write you about the best holidays I've ever had.

First of all I love summer, it is my favorite season because when the year ends there are many celebrations.

I especially remember Christmas in 2013, because that year my father was working, so with my sister and my mother we helped in a Christmas party for children with cancer.

The party was all day in a small park in Osorno and there
were many children with their parents, some of them without hair and others were in wheelchairs. I remember that there were many ballons, gifts and food, and there were doctors dressed as clowns. With my sister we played with the children, we also decorated and cleaned.

That was a very different Christmas but I learned many things and discovered that I like to help people who need it, although in reality those children helped me because since that day I think differently.

I hope you liked my post. I see you in the next blog. Bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. What a beatiful experience, it is a totally different Christmas, I hope to participate in an activity likes this someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! Your Christmas was so moving and wonderful, someday I would like to do something like that

    ResponderEliminar

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

Hello everyone!, I hope you are well. I'm excited to share this new post with you because the year is almost over. I can't believe i...