miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2022

My Bucket List

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new post. Today I will write to you about my Bucket List. 

There are too many things that I would like to do during my life, and this topic is very personal so I write some of them in this blog.

The activities I would include in my Bucket List are: ice skating, to visit too many countries specially with theme parks, to finish my career, to learm english and cooking a big cake.

 One of them is particularly difficult to archieve is to finish my career because are very dificult learn all the subjects, also is very difficult to learn english because is hard the word order.

I have already done some of them, one of the most important is start to study Chemistry and Pharmacy career at the University of Chile. I really happy about it.

I would like to share some of these activities with the people I love, because is very funny remember good moments much later.

Also, I consider import to mention that I forgot activities I have already done, and activities that I would like include, but these are the activities that I remember at the moment. 

Have you done a bucket list before?

Thank you for read my post. I see you the next week. Good bye!



1 comentario:

  1. Wow, We could go ice skating at the skating rink that is located in the commune of Florida, it is very entertaining, tell me if you like the idea!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

Hello everyone!, I hope you are well. I'm excited to share this new post with you because the year is almost over. I can't believe i...