jueves, 13 de octubre de 2022

Academic challenges in 2022

 Hello everyone! welcome to my english blog. Today I will talk about the university where I study Chemistry and Pharmacy. There are many things that I can say about it, especially today because I just finished an exam that I studied for a long time and I am very tired.

In general, the I have to take are very interesting, but I wish that when I had to repeat one I did not have to wait a year to take it, because this happens with many subjects.

An unpopular opinion about homework is that it is okay, because it is voluntary.

I do not like the the infraestructure very much because it is not very modern but it is cozy.

Something that I really like is that they let us use Technology to study and take notes in classes, and there are many computers and machines from the university that we can use during our study.

Another thing that I really like is that I learn a lot and understand when teachers explain a topic, especally when it is a topic that interests me a lot about a subject that I like.

I admit that this university is very exhausting, but it is one of my favorite places in the world because I like to learn new things and my friends are there.

And well, this is all for today. I hope you liked it. Do not forget to leave a comment about how you feel right now at the university.

Thanks for reading my blog, I see yo next week. Good bye!



3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you! The infrastructure of the university is cozy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think that the infrastructure of the university is old, and it is also very small!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It´s great the feeling of understanding and learning new things that you like, it´s also one of my favorite places:)

    ResponderEliminar

Post 5 >> Back to the Past

Hello everyone!, I hope you are well. I'm excited to share this new post with you because the year is almost over. I can't believe i...